Testosterone Propionate is an anabolic drug that has a huge prevalence in almost all sports associated with the demonstration of speed-power qualities of a person. And, of course, like any other testosterone ether – this drug is especially loved by almost all bodybuilders and is widely used in this sport.
Testosterone Propionate is attractive for athletes primarily due to minor side effects, as well as unlimited flexibility in application. In short, the drug can be used in any phase of training, whether cutting or bulking cycle, or even – preparation for the race or boxing match. Most often, it is used in preparation for the performance, as it copes with the preservation of muscle mass athlete.
Dosage to Avoid Side Effects of Testosterone Propionate
The safe dosage of Testosterone Propionate is 50 mg every other day for beginners (as it is one of the fastest esters). For more experienced athletes suitable cycle – 100 mg every day. Even in this case, there will be a significant effect, because even using testosterone alone, you can achieve impressive results in muscle mass, strength and fat burning.
The main thing to remember is that at the end of the Testosterone Propionate cycle, mandatory Clomiphene Citrate therapy is required. It is also desirable to add supporting drugs such as vitamins, chondroprotectors and hepatoprotectors. Post Cycle Therapy is mandatory in any case, because if an athlete takes a drug that artificially raises testosterone levels, the body reduces the production of its own hormone. Thus, after the cycle decreases libido, fatigue, stress and so on. Therefore, the reception after the cycle antiestrogens are essential.
What are the Side Effects of Testosterone Propionate
With proper adherence to dosages and control of hormone levels, side effects of Testosterone Propionate is virtually absent. But still, the fact that the use of Testosterone Propionate implies its possible conversion to estradiol or dihydrostestosterone, thereby causing the following manifestations.
- Pain in the places where the injection was made, redness of the skin. In addition, increased aggression, irritability.
- Effects associated with increased estradiol – fluid retention and risk of gynecomastia. They can be easily avoided by adding to the cycle of Anastrozole or Exemestane, as well as other drugs that have an inhibitory effect on aromatase.
- Acne or acne caused by increased skin fat (this effect is not always found, as not everyone has a genetic tendency to acne). In principle, the methods with it are identical to those used by people who do not use steroids. This may include diet, the use of special lotions, creams and tablets.
- Baldness, increased hair growth on other parts of the body, possible risk of prostate hypertrophy (prostate enlargement). These actions are the result of increased dihydrostestosterone, which in extreme cases can be blocked by finsteride, dutasteride, etc. However, it is worth considering that these funds are also able to virtually nullify the entire cycle, significantly weakening its effect. Be sure to monitor the state of your body, take all necessary tests, etc. The main symptoms, which can be an indicator of an enlarged prostate, it leads to an increase in the length of time you urination, after going to the toilet remains a feeling of fullness, too frequent urination, etc.
- The inhibition of the production of endogenous testosterone characteristic of all steroids, making regular injections of Gonadotropin mandatory, as well as close monitoring of the values of follicle stimulating and luteinizing sex hormones. The lack of compliance with these rules can provide the athlete with long-term and severe Post Cycle Therapy.
- The phenomenon of masculinization in the application of women. The best solution is to reduce the dosage to the minimum values, or complete abolition of injections of Testosterone Propionate. In addition, at higher doses, women may lose menstruation.