If you are looking for Sibutramine by Germed our steroid shop is the right place.
Anorexigenic. Inhibits the reverse capture of neurotransmitters – serotonin and norepinephrine from the synaptic cleft, potentiates synergistic interactions of central noradrenaline and serotonergic systems. Reduces the appetite and the amount of food consumed (increases the sense of satiety), increases thermogenesis (due to the mediated activation of beta-3-adrenergic receptors), affects brown fatty tissue. Forms in the body active metabolites (primary and secondary amines), significantly superior to sibutramine in its ability to inhibit the reuptake of serotonin and norepinephrine. In in vitro studies, active metabolites also block the re-uptake of dopamine, but 3 times weaker than 5-HT and noradrenaline. Neither sibutramine nor its active metabolites affect the release of monoamines and MAO activity, do not interact with neurotransmitter receptors, including serotonergic, adrenergic, dopaminergic, benzodiazepine and glutamate (NMDA), do not have anticholinergic and antihistamine effects. Inhibits the capture of 5-HT platelets and can alter the function of platelets.
The decrease in body weight is accompanied by an increase in the concentration in the blood serum of HDL and lowering the amount of triglycerides, total cholesterol, LDL and uric acid.
Mode of application:
The initial dose is 10 mg / day. With insufficient effectiveness when used in this dose (a decrease in body weight of less than 2 kg in 4 weeks) and with good tolerability, the dose can be increased to 15 mg / day.
If there is no effect when administered at a dose of 15 mg / day (weight loss of less than 2 kg for 4 weeks), sibutramine should be discontinued.
In patients who do not adequately respond to ongoing therapy, i.e. who for 3 months can not achieve 5% of the level of weight loss from the baseline, the duration of use should be no more than 3 months. The course of treatment is no more than 1 year. There is no data on the efficacy and safety of longer-term use.
Do not continue to use, if after the achieved weight loss in the course of further therapy, the patient again adds a mass of 3 kg or more.
Form of issue:
Crystalline powder from white to cream color. Solubility in water: 2.9 mg / ml at pH 5.2. Coefficient of distribution (octanol / water): 30.9 (pH 5.0).
Substance-powder; can (can) polymer 0.1 kg.
Substance-powder; bank (jar) polymer 0.5 kg.
Substance-powder; bank (jar) polymer 1 kg.
Substance-powder; bank (jar) polymer 2.5 kg.
Substance-powder; package (sachet) polyethylene double layer 0.1 kg.
Substance-powder; package (sachet) polyethylene double layer 0.5 kg.
Substance-powder; package (sachet) polyethylene double-layer 1 kg.
Substance-powder; package (sachet) polyethylene double layer 2.5 kg.
– supporting complex therapy of patients with excessive body weight with alimentary obesity with body mass index from 30 kg / m2 and more, with alimentary obesity with a body mass index of 27 kg / m2 and more in the presence of other risk factors due to excessive body weight in t.ch. Type 2 diabetes mellitus (non-insulin-dependent) or hyperlipidemia.
– organic cause of obesity
– known and established severe eating disorders (anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa)
– mental illness
– Tourette syndrome
– chronic heart failure in decompensation stage
– congenital heart defects
– occlusive diseases of peripheral arteries
– cerebrovascular disorders (including transient)
– uncontrolled arterial hypertension (blood pressure more than 145/90 mm Hg)
– severe renal dysfunction
– severe disturbances in the function of the stove Yeni
– Benign prostatic hyperplasia with the formation of residual urine
– established pharmacological narcotic and alcohol dependence
– pregnancy, lactation (breastfeeding)
– simultaneous intake or period of up to 2 weeks after the abolition of MAO inhibitors or other drugs that have an inhibitory effect on the central nervous system (antidepressants, antipsychotics, tryptophan) or other medicinal products means for weight loss, hypersensitivity to sibutramine.
- On the part of the digestive system: often – loss of appetite, constipation, dry mouth, nausea, transient increase in the activity of liver enzymes.
- From the side of the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system: insomnia, headaches, dizziness, anxiety, paresthesia, increased sweating, change in taste, convulsive seizures; in one patient with schizoaffective disorder, which presumably existed before the initiation of sibutramine therapy, acute psychosis developed after treatment.
- From the side of the cardiovascular system: tachycardia, palpitation, increased blood pressure (a moderate rise in blood pressure at rest by 1-3 mm Hg and a moderate increase in the pulse by 3-7 bpm), vasodilation (redness of the skin with sensation heat), exacerbation of hemorrhoids; in some cases – a more pronounced increase in blood pressure and increased heart rate.
- From the side of the urinary system: in isolated cases – acute interstitial nephritis, mesangiocapillary glomerulonephritis.
- From the coagulation system of blood: thrombocytopenia, purple Shenlaine-Genocha.
- Most often, side effects occur at the beginning of therapy (in the first 4 weeks), their severity and frequency of occurrence diminish over time.